Enotrac competently takes on the task of the expert with the following services:
- Assessment with regard to safety, conformity with regulations, suitability for use and technical compatibility
- Verification of safe integration into the overall system
- Drafting of the expert report
Enotrac provides expert opinions on various safety-relevant subsystems of a vehicle. This includes brakes as well as parts of the train control, train protection and signalling (CCS).
Examples of projects undertaken by Enotrac include:
- Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn (MGB): A safety-relevant addition to an anti-skid system was implemented on MGB’s HGe 4/4 II locomotive. Enotrac provided the expert opinion on the safe integration of the wheel slide protection system.
- Seetal-GTW RABe 520 (SBB): A new wheelchair-accessible entrance was installed in the vehicle. Enotrac tested and assessed compliance with the standard EN 14752.
- Zurich S-Bahn: A new door control system was implemented in the DTZ (2nd generation) double-decker train of the Zurich S-Bahn. Enotrac carried out the test of compliance with the normative requirements.
- On SBB’s RABDe 500 tilting train, parts of the tilting technology were replaced. This safety-relevant change required an assessment by experts.
- Brienz Rothorn Bahn (BRB): The TELOC was replaced on the steam locomotives of the BRB. On behalf of SCONRAIL, the Enotrac experts prepared the report on this safety-relevant change.
Our services in the project