Enotrac continuously invests in expanding the functionality and performance of the engineering tools and software that constitute Fabel. These are successfully used in a large number of infrastructure projects. FABEL covers all traction current systems and is characterised by its high efficiency and accuracy. This makes it one of the leading software solutions for load flow calculations in the railway sector.
The key functions:
- Fabel is designed for all traction voltages and frequencies: DC and AC (e.g. 15 kV / 16.7 Hz), validated according to EN 50641 for all railway systems listed in the standard.
- The traction current network and the high-voltage feeding network can be coupled.
- The network can be represented as a simplified loop impedance model or as a multi-conductor model.
- With the multi-conductor module, load flow calculations and magnetic field calculations can be carried out in one step using the same model.
- Even very complex networks / larger railway networks can be simulated rapidly thanks to optimised and efficient solvers for complex matrices as well as computationally powerful hardware.
… has been in use for 30 years.
… has been used in over 100 railway projects worldwide
… is validated according to EN 50641 (cooperation with Cenelec working group).
Fabel as a licensing model
In principle, Fabel has been developed for Enotrac engineers to provide their services in the field of design / investigation of traction power networks. However, selected partners are offered the use of Fabel as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). In this case, Fabel is available via a cloud service. We would be happy to provide you with further information.