Areas of expertise: Facilities
- Technical infrastructure (e.g. high working platforms, lifting equipment and other aids)
- Applications to support maintenance and fleet management
- Special control systems (e.g. for track and gate control systems)
- Safety devices (e.g. interlocking chains for protection against accidental contact with live parts, taking into account crane systems, gates, washing systems, etc.)
- Design of new systems and optimisation of existing systems.
Areas of expertise: Processes
- Operational processes, production processes
- Material logistics
- Tasks, competences and responsibilities of the employees involved
- Implementation of applications and controls
- Application of the ECM Regulation (EU) 2019/779 and other relevant railway norms and standards on occupational safety.
Other fields of activity in Infrastructure